Always held the 2nd full week in June. An exciting week of faith building for 3 year olds through 6th grade.
Click HERE for the 2019 VBS Flier
Click HERE for Online Registration
Games | Songs | Bible Studies | Missions
Crafts | Drama | Praise | Prayer | Fun
For 2019, we are excited to once again team up with counselors from
Ingham Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camps for our Vacation Bible School Day Camp.
MORE DETAILS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW:
- A light breakfast will be served from 8:00-8:15 for those whose parents need to get to work.
- There will be a VBS Program during the 9:30 service on June 16.
- Family Indoor Picnic on Friday, June 14 at noon.
- *Our definition of PRESCHOOLER: potty-trained 4-year-olds … 3 year olds are welcome as long as an adult or sitter volunteers for the week (either with the child or in another area).
- *5th and 6th graders: have the option to be Junior Leaders OR join in as participants in their own special group we call the “Film Crew” with their very own counselor and special assignments.
- Middle/High School Youth and Adults are invited and NEEDED as helpers.
- While not required, donations are greatly appreciated to help offset the expense of this program.
- Early-Bird Suggested Donation…$10 (max of $25/family)
- Suggested Donation AFTER May 29…$12 (max of $30/family)
- T-shirts provided for all participants who are registered by May 29 and others while supplies last.