- Men’s Bible Study– 6:30 am Mondays at Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camp, Grace Place. Utilizes a variety of material.
- Men’s Bible Study (M.O.F.I.A.: Men of First in Action) -6:30 am Fridays in church Conference Room. Often concentrates on Gospel reading for the week and a variety of other studies
- Garage Guys -7:00 pm on 2nd Sunday of the month. A time for fellowship and fun with Christian men. Locations vary.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study– 9:30 am September thru May in Ed Wing; utilizes a variety of material. Currently Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs. Next study will be The Christmas Story by Liz Curtis Higgs.
- Rebekah Circle– 3rd Monday at 7 pm in conference room. Utilizes a variety of material. Currently Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs.
- Lydia Circle -4th Wednesday at 9:30 am in Ed Wing. A variety of programs and studies.
- Quilting– 1st & 3rd Tuesday in Fellowship Hall. Join this group as quilts are made to be delivered to impoverished countries through Lutheran World Relief.
- Mission Team-1st Tuesday at 7 pm in conference room. Join this group that organizes mission activities and mission fundraising.
- Families in Service– 2nd Monday at 6:30 pm in conference room. Opportunities include Christian Radio hostess, cookie sale, kitchen service, meals on wheels, prayer chain, St. Luke’s Lutheran Home activities, ecumenical service during Lent and fellowship and support and other mission activities and fundraising.
- Community of Readers Bookclub-2nd Thursday at 7 pm in conference room September thru May. Join other readers as a book is read and discussed each month.
- Shawl Ministry-3rd Thursday at 9:30 am in the library. Join others in knitting or crocheting shawls for those who are ill or suffered a loss.
- First Friends-3rd Thursday of month. Join other older singles for food and fellowship. Locations vary.
- YOGA-Mondays at 5:15 pm and Thursday at 2:00 pm for Gentle Yoga. Meets in Ed wing. Bring a mat and payment.
- NA/GA-Wednesdays at 8 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Community Garden-meets Spring thru fall. Help with all aspects of a vegetable garden.
- Visitation Team-last Tuesday at 4 pm. Join this group to participate in visiting parishioners who are home bound.
- Stephen Ministry-3rd Tuesday at 6 pm. Requires training to be a Stephen Minster.
- Building & Grounds-meeting times vary. Join this group that maintains the outer area of our campus.